Mold can thrive in surprising places. It’s favourite spot to grow? Dark, moist, and warm environments, like attics, basements, behind wallpaper, and in your air conditioning unit.

Some mold can be toxic, and if gone untreated, can lead to serious health problems for you and your family. Signs of mold exposure include:

  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Wheezing
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Joint Stiffness
  • Coughing

If you know where to look for mold, you can catch it before it spreads. Read our infographic to learn more, or contact us today.